Saturday, September 10, 2016

I haven't forgotten.

I haven't forgotten about blogging, I swear.  A lot has happened in the past week or two that has caused me to be super busy. 

I got a job!  My life as a stay at home mommy is now over, for now anyway.  I decided to take the leap and put out my resume to a few ad's I saw for job openings and one actually called back.  I didn't expect anyone to actually call me in for an interview, let alone actually hire me!  But they did!  My job isn't fun or glamorous but it had great pay and open our family up to a lot of possibilities we wouldn't of had before.  I work a lot of hours but it will all be worth it. 

Daddy got a new job as well!  He is still in the same line of business but at a different company that seems to treat their employees a ton better.  His hours were able to be cut so he could be at home with the kids a lot more.  He is now in charge of basically everything.  It is a huge awakening for him.  He didn't realize just how much I actually do.  I think every dad should get to experience what us moms do at some point. 

Khloe turned 7 this past week!  I cannot believe I have a 7 year old!  We had her party today and boy did she rack up!!!  She invited her whole class, and even tho I thought no one would actually show up, she had a pretty good turn out.  She said it was her best birthday ever.  She says that about every birthday, but that's my goal, to make each one better.  Goal met this year!

I am still planning on blogging but it may get cut down to once a week.  I will try my best to keep it up. It will take a while to get use to the new schedule and routine but I know we can all do it! 

Until next time,  Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment